BEFORE tile INSTALLATION
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have about time table and what to expect.
- Remove any furniture from the rooms where the installation is to take place.
- Come up with a plan for your subflooring. Is the crew removing it? Are you? Does it need to be removed at all?
- Have a waste removal plan!
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during the installation.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- You will complete a last-minute walkthrough!
- Make sure you have a plan for your existing flooring or subflooring. This may need to be removed, and it costs extra if it's not something that is figured out ahead of time.
- The tile installation process will vary depending, but here is a cursory overview of what will take place: your crew will mix the mortar and apply it to the floor using a trowel; they will then lay the towel down on the mortar, ensuring there is cohesion between the two.
- From there, the team will use spacers to ensure the proper placement of the individual tiles, finishing with the edges of your floors.
- The task will culminate with proper grouting, sealing, and clean up!
- Complete a final walk-through with your crew to assess the quality of the job.
- Ask any questions that you might have to your crew or our team.
- Run a fan to remove any ventilation-related smells.
- Allow the sealing to dry before stepping foot on your tile floors.
- Enjoy your new floors!