Luxury Vinyl Installation In North Chesterfield, VA
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have about time table and what to expect.
- Remove any furniture from the rooms where the installation is to take place.
- Come up with a plan for your subflooring. Is the crew removing it? Are you? Does it need to be removed at all?
- Have a waste removal plan!
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during the installation.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- You will complete a last-minute walkthrough!
- Make sure you have a plan for your existing flooring or subflooring. This may need to be removed, and it costs extra if it's not something that is figured out ahead of time.
- Depending on whether you're opting for LVT (luxury vinyl tile) or LVP (luxury vinyl plank), your installation method may vary.
- For both LVT and LVP, there is a floating, click-and-lock installation method that is done without adhesives and can sometimes be done over your existing flooring and a glue-down installation method.
- Regardless of which method or type of vinyl you opt for, your crew will begin by laying the first row of planks/tiles before moving on to the second row, and so on and so forth.
- When this is completed, the crew will ensure that there are no unfinished edges and that the transitions are all seamless.
- Complete a final walk-through with your crew to assess the quality of the job.
- Ask any questions that you might have to your crew or our team.
- Run a fan to remove any ventilation-related smells.
- If installed using the glue-down method, allow the adhesive time to dry before stepping foot on your laminate floors.
- Enjoy your new floors!