BEFORE CARPET INSTALLATION
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have about time table and what to expect.
- Remove any furniture from the rooms where the installation is to take place.
- Come up with a plan for your subflooring. Is the crew removing it? Are you? Does it need to be removed at all?
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during the installation.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- You will complete a last minute walk through!
- Make sure you have a plan for your existing carpet or subflooring. This may need to be removed, and it costs extra if it's not something that is figured out ahead of time.
- Your team may need to remove doors, depending on the room(s) in question.
- From there, your crew will lay the underpad before also laying down the carpet.
- The next step will involve the crew matching up the carpet seams.
- And then, finally, stretching and attaching the carpet to the floor. The process may vary depending on the crew, the size of the job, etc.
- Complete a final walk-through with your crew to assess the quality of the job.
- Ask any questions that you might have to your crew or our team.
- Run a fan to remove any ventilation-related smells.
- Enjoy your new carpet!